incl. VAT , plus shipping costs
- Info: Discount campaign vouchers cannot be used for this item.
Pandeiro 10'' Seleçao Mogno - Fabiano Raposa
|amount jingles:||5 sets|
|head:||goatskin head, selected hide head|
|weight (net):||0,39 kg |
(The frame wood and hide head are natural materials which may be subject to slight deviations in the specified average weight.)
Fabiano Raposa's pandeiros are known for their fine woods and attention to detail. His Model II is designed for traditional playing such as choro and samba. The main differences between this model and the Model I are the jingles and style of the tuning lugs.
- 10" diameter, 4.5cm high body in "Pau Marfim" (Ivorywood)
- Flat, stainless steel rim
- Medium-thin skin goat skin
- 5 sets of loose fitted, hand hammered brass jingles
- Stainless steel tuning lugs clamped to body without any drilling/screws
- Tuning key included
- Approximate weight: 390 grams
- Optional well-padded soft case available
Customer reviews for "Pandeiro 10'' Seleçao Mogno"(4)
I chose this product because the indicated weight was 0.35 kg, the actual weight is 0.38 kg.
I felt cheated
Furthermore the raposa has two hooks (only 2 ??) very short that do not allow a low tuning.
this time I am not satisfied at all
Hi Raffaele, I am sorry you are not happy with your order; animal skins on wood pandeiros are both natural materials, the guideline weight we indicate for these instruments may vary slightly due to e.g. the thickness of the head or the consistency of the wood. You may always contact us for advice or make use of your right to return if you wish! About the hooks, our customer service has already contacted you with the details! Chrissy
Toller Sound, extrem leicht
Super Klang, sehr leicht obwohl 30g schwerer als angegeben
Einwandfrei, schöner Klang.