Cancellation right and returns
(a) You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
You must notify us of your cancellation in writing or in another durable medium to our contact address. Optional,you can use our cancellation form.
E-Mail: info (at) kalango.com
(b) Cancellation consequences
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them.
(c) Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract and the products have arrived to our warehouse and in good order and condition, we will refund the value of the goods except the cost of sending the items to you as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days of your cancellation. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Return costs for berimbaus (bulky items) when exercising the cancellation right are at the customer’s own cost and responability.
(d) You will not have any right to cancel a purchase for the supply of any of the following goods:
- Contracts for the supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- Contracts for the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery;
- Contracts for the supply from digital content not from a physical data medium, also if we have started the execution of the agreement after your explicit approval that we may start the execution of the contract before the expiry of the withdrawal period, and your confirmed knowledge about loosing your right of withdrawal by your approval at the begin of the contract agreement.
When you return goods to us because you have cancelled the contract between us during the cooling-off period, we will process the refund due to you as soon as we have received the goods back in good order and condition. We will refund the price of the goods in full, except the cost of sending the item to you. The cost of returning the item to us is at your responsability.
If you are not satisfied with a product for any reason i.e. if it is not what you ordered, it is damaged or defective, or we have delivered an incorrect quantity, please return the product to us. Once we have confirmed the product defect or other problem, we will:
- provide a full refund for any goods that are damaged or defective, if this is within a reasonable time following the sale; or
- at your option, repair or replace the goods at our cost (including the cost of postage), unless this would not be possible or would be disproportionately costly in the circumstances, in which case we will refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
We will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for defective goods. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.